Euprera Congress 2010: Jyvaskyla
September 23-24, 2010
University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
Communication in a Changing Society: Dynamics, Risks and Uncertainty.
Society has more uncertainties than before. Topics like risk perception and monitoring have become more important in nowadays dynamic surroundings. And -especially for organizations that function in an international environment- creating a continuous dialogue about organizational policies and e.g. CSR, is quite a challenge. How can PR research help in developing answers to such challenges and how could the PR profession take this into account?
- Risk perception and crisis communication;
- Change management, innovation and internal communication;
- Dynamics of communication and networking in an international environment;
- Changing perspectives on PR and CSR;
- Fuzzy boundaries between the public and the private domain, company and government
President's opening speech
Watch the video!
Contact the organizer
Visit the congress website
University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Faculty of Humanities
Department of Communication, Organizational Communication and Public Relations